Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Miss Soda!

I laid down at 7:41 tonight for a 19 minute nap and woke up at 10:22 p.m.(that's 3 hours later) to the realization that I didn't have any dog food and my dogs were letting me know in a not so subtle way (think barking, fighting, pawing, nudging, wet nosing, rolling, licking, kicking, knocking, etc.). So here I trudge at 10:35 at night to the local grocery store to buy dog food, all the while screaming and cursing "Why me?! Why can't I get anything done?" And then it hit me: Day 5 without soda.

Does my life really revolve so around soda that I can't stay awake past 7:00 p.m. without it? Yikes! This could be a deal breaker for me. I kind of rely on using all my time until midnight to get the things done that I get done. If 2 or 3 or 4 hours of that is eliminated because I can't keep my eyelids up, whatever will I do?!

The plus side to my late night grocery outing was that I heard a song I'm now obsessed with: Telephone by Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce . It's BRILLIANT! I already downloaded it to my phone which is kind of a big deal considering I only learned to use the iTunes app three weeks ago. Ahhh, welcome to the 21st Century.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! #1- I love Telephone... watch the video. #2- you took naps LOOOOOONG before you stopped drinking soda. So stop looking for excuses! hahahah

    ReplyDelete