Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog-A-What?!

Ok, I'm new at this blogging thing. I have been perusing other blogs and notice that many people blog EVERY day?! Well, in case you are interested... as far as my list goes, I have done nothing today. I am currently unwinding some floss and I have not had a soda in two days. Maybe I will donate blood tomorrow?

Is this the kind of thing you want to read? No? I didn't think so, so let me give you something better. I am roommates with two wonderful Great Dane dogs who rule our house. Hattie, our rescue baby, just got spayed on Friday and had her tail docked off because she suffers from Happy Tail. Well, she is a total spaz and couldn't keep herself away from her new tail nub and chewed out two of the stiches. One Sunday emergency trip to the vet later, Hattie dear is decked out in a new accessory:





Yah, the next 12 days should be fun!

I guess that's the most exciting thing I kinow today. I guess I'll have to do something more exciting tomorrow in regards to my list so that I have something to write about. Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment